Find your next temporary or permanent job in the Midlands or South Yorkshire.
Warehouse Operative / Order Picker
Imperial Personnel are looking for Order Pickers to join a National Retail Business in Worksop.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Retrieve orders according to size, quantity, etc ensuring accuracy.
- Build palettes with orders and position them to loading docks.
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks.
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment.
- Keep records of completed orders.
- Maintain Equipment such as, LLOPS and Pump Trucks, and report on any malfunctions.
- Adhere to health and safety policies and quality standards.
Working hours and pay
- 15 hours – 2 shifts
- 22.5 hours – 3 shifts
- 30 hours – 4 shifts
- starting times can be – 6am, 10am, 2pm or 6pm
- £10.01ph – £10.79ph
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks available
- Full training provided
- MUST have safety boots
- Good attention to detail
- Good physical strength and stamina
- No experience needed