Find your next temporary or permanent job in the Midlands or South Yorkshire.
Imperial Personnel are looking for a Quality control Inspector for our client in Tuxford.
The client is looking for someone who is able to read a technical drawing and has key attention to detail.
You will be working for a reputable precast company that specialize in bespoke precast and prestressed concrete products.
- Designing, reviewing, and updating control policies and procedures
- Ensuring quality check procedures are followed at every stage of production
- Documenting any quality issues
- Creating procedure checklists and coordinating with other inspectors
- Testing product materials from suppliers
- Upholding safety standards during production
- read and understand mould/ formwork drawings for RC and prestressed products
- read and understand concrete reinforcement drawings and bar bending schedules
- carry out dimensional check on set up units, confirm compliance, or report and document any non-compliances
- Carry out physical checking of all reinforcement bars in a mould, and confirm compliance, or report and document any non-compliances.
Working hours and pay
- Monday to Friday
- 07:30am – 16:30pm
- Occasional Saturdays if required
- Pay is negotiable depending on experience
- MUST have safety boots
- MUST have a precast or engineering background
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to read technical drawings