Find your next temporary or permanent job in the Midlands or South Yorkshire.
Our client in Tuxford, Nottinghamshire is currently looking for a Casting supervisor to join the team!
To plan work activities for a team of casters, to ensure that daily/weekly production are cast as planned in the production programme, safely, within specification and within allocated budgets.
- Planning activities of the casters and liaising with other departmental supervisors and management.
- Ensuring all manufacturing products are stored safely.
- Communicating and co ordinating with the correct department to ensure that the product is available on time.
- Ensuring high standards of housekeeping and health and safety are always maintained.
- Monitoring and inspecting drawings prior to ordering goods.
- Monitoring and inspecting raw material deliveries.
- Working with the management team to identify and implement improvement in productivity performance.
- Organise the daily work allocating of all personnel in your sector.
- Holding daily briefing meetings with your team.
- deliver toolbox talks and training.
- maintain discipline within the team.
Working hours and pay
- Monday to Friday
- 07:30am – 16:00pm
- Overtime available
- Starting at £14.50ph
- MUST have own transport.
- MUST have precast experience