Find your next temporary or permanent job in the Midlands or South Yorkshire.
The powder coater is responsible for routine and preventative maintenance painting duties within the manufacturing plant, including a full range of specialized painting projects. These Include:
- Painting large structures
- Perform inspections
- Proper storage and disposal of paint products
- Operating various tools and equipment
- Prepare and powder paint a variety of surfaces including Steel, Aluminium and other shop coated metal, uncoated metal, finished hardware and accessories.
- Apply protective powder coatings to items such as equipment and miscellaneous metalwork.
Working hours and pay
- 8.am – 16:30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Eager and willing to learn
- MUST have safety boots
To apply please submit your cv or call on 01623 575800