Find your next temporary or permanent job in the Midlands or South Yorkshire.
Imperial Personnel are looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Tuxford.
The client is looking for someone who can read a technical drawing and has key attention to detail.
You will be working for a reputable precast company that specialize in bespoke precast and prestressed concrete products.
- Site sampling, processing, and testing ready-mix concrete, sand, and aggregates.
- Laboratory equipment calibration.
- Administration of all laboratory reports and following all company procedures relating to work activities
- To conform with all site quality management systems and health and safety procedures
- Liaising with Manager / Team Supervisor and other department as required.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and ability to follow procedures.
- Ability to understand data, both written and numerical, and being able to identify key trends that can address specific issues.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as required.
- Can demonstrate lateral thinking to solve issues.
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work overtime to meet the needs of the business when required.
- Interest and enthusiasm for the role, Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities for learning and development.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers.
- You will be required to complete a study / apprenticeship programme to work related.
Working hours and pay
- 7am – 3:30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Pay is negotiable dependant on experience