Find your next temporary or permanent job in the Midlands or South Yorkshire.
Imperial Personnel are recruiting for a series of administrators for a client near Newark. Both roles will be heavily involved within production, but no production experience is required.
Working Hours and Pay
- Monday – Friday, 8.30am-5pm
- 38hrs per week
The role requires a flexible approach to work tasks, excellent attention to detail, and a high level of communication with departments across the operation. The ideal person will have a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Provide administrative support
- Provide the timely provision of information
- Prepare and issue finished goods labels
- Create Batch Packs containing information for production and product drawings
- Manage own workload identifying improvements and issues
- Complete health & safety administration tasks
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong IT / Systems knowledge
- Commitment to delivering excellent quality and service.
- Good communication skills and ability to work across the business.
- Reliable: occasional flexibility around working hours may be required.
- Proven ability to perform to a consistent high standard in a busy environment